90th Birthday Wishes
Looking for the right words to express Happy 90th birthday wishes? Wondering what to write in a 90th birthday card? Try one of these cheerful quotes or greetings!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, visit the disclosure page.
You can also download these 90th birthday greeting cards for free – just click on any image and it will open in a new window, ready for you to print.
Funny 90th Birthday Wishes
Make your favorite senior laugh out loud with one of these funny 90th birthday quotes!
- Lucky for you, vintage is in. Happy 90th Birthday!
- You’re not old, you’re a classic.
- I’m not saying that you’re old…but your candles cost more than your birthday cake!
- Everyone gets to be young once. Your turn is over!
- It’s your 90th birthday – feel free to wine if you want!
- I hope I’m as wonderful as you are when I turn 90…even just half as wonderful would be great.
- On your 90th birthday, remember – age is only important if you’re a cheese.
- A true friend knows how old you are…and stays for the party anyway. Happy 90th Birthday!
- Don’t get all weird about growing older. Our age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying us.
- May your 90th birthday be filled with magic moments…and lots of merlot!
- Happy 90th birthday to my best friend! Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!
- Like fine wine, we get better with age. Or maybe we just feel better about our age with lots of wine. Happy 90th Birthday!
- Take every birthday with a grain of salt. Of course, this works best if the salt is accompanied by a margarita.
- A little medical advice for your 90th birthday. Eat lots of birthday cake – it’s good for you! Studies have shown that the more birthday cakes you’ve gotten, the longer you live.
- Happy 90th Birthday to someone who is forever young!
- At 90, you’re still playing with a full deck. Who cares if you shuffle a little slower?
- Thinking about getting a tattoo for your 90th birthday? The best bet would be your name and address.
- On your 90th birthday, remember: you’re only as old as you feel. So don’t go around feeling old people.
- Don’t think of it as turning 90…think of it as turning 18 with 72 years of experience.
- You’ll never be old as long as your mind is young and your heart is pure. In other words, you’re screwed!
- 90?? Don’t panic – you’ve still got it! The hard part is remembering where it is.
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter! Happy 90th Birthday!
- You’re not getting older…you’re increasing in value. Have a fabulous 90th birthday!
- With age comes new skills. Now that you’re 90, you can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time!
- Turning 90? Keep in mind – you’re only as old as you remember you are!
- Don’t let turning 90 get you down…because it’s way too hard to get back up again!
- Just think of 90 as 9 perfect 10s!
- If things really do get better with age, then you’re approaching perfection! Happy 90th Birthday!
- Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
- Don’t pout because you have 90 candles on your cake. Just be glad you have the strength to blow the damn things out!
- Birthdays are good for your health! Studies have proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
Sentimental 90th Birthday Wishes
This is the perfect occasion to let your favorite senior know how much you care about them. Try using one of these sentimental 90th birthday quotes to express your feelings of friendship and love.
- When you look back over 90 years, I hope that your memories are warm ones. When you celebrate today, I hope that your heart is filled with love and joy. When you look forward to the future, I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true.
- I hope your 90th birthday is just as special as you are.
- Congratulations on your 90th birthday! You are truly an inspiration, and I feel so blessed to have you in my life.
- May you have a happy and healthy 90th birthday! I hope you enjoy many more beautiful days ahead of you.
- I’m so lucky to have someone as special as you in my life. On your 90th birthday, I hope that you are blessed with love, health and happiness.
- Happy 90th Birthday! It’s wonderful being able to share such a special birthday with someone like you. You have a heart of gold, and are so warm, loving and kind to everyone you know. I’m so glad that we have such precious memories to share.
- You’ve gathered 90 years of amazing memories. I hope your birthday is a day full of new fun and surprises.
- Count your days by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Wishing you a joy-filled 90th birthday!
- I hope your 90th birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows, love and laughter. You deserve the best day ever!
90th Birthday Wishes for Mom
Looking for just the right Happy 90th birthday message for Mom? She’ll love one of these sweet quotes!
- Your 90th birthday is a milestone that makes me realize that my love and respect for you grow stronger each day. Happy birthday to the best Mom ever!
- Sending you a 90th birthday wish that’s wrapped up with all my love!
- Mom, Happy 90th Birthday! I hope your birthday is as bright as your smile, as sweet as your love, as fun as your spirit, and as wonderful as you are. Thanks so much for always being there for me.
- We have the perfect mother and daughter relationship. You’re my mother, and I’m perfect. Hope your 90th birthday is filed with laughter and love!
- Happy 90th birthday to my amazing Mom! You’re not only my mother, but you’re my best friend. There is no one in the world that could ever take your place, and you mean more to me than you will ever know.
- I hope that the suns shines as brightly on your birthday as your love has always shone on me. Happy 90th birthday to the most loving mom ever!
- On your 90th birthday, I hope that you enjoy all the beauty and love that surrounds love. Thank you for being such a special part of my life.
- Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I wish you the most amazing 90th birthday ever!
- You are more than just a mother to me…You are my guidance, my strength, my teacher and my best friend. Thank you for giving me all the best in my life! Happy 90th Birthday, Mom!
- Of all the moms in the world, I’m so grateful that I got you. I hope your 80th birthday is unforgettable!
- Happy 90th birthday, Mom! Now that I’m older, I want to thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away. That must have been tempting.
90th Birthday Wishes for Dad
Send Dad one of these cheerful 90th birthday greetings.
- Dear Dad, It’s like you just turned 18. 72 years ago, that is. Happy 90th birthday!
- Happy 90th birthday to the greatest man in the world: my friend, my protector, my father.
- God must have sent you into my life so that I would always have love in my heart. I wish you the most amazing 90th birthday ever, Dad!
- Happy 90th Birthday, Dad! I wish you a fabulous birthday, because you are a fabulous Dad. Enjoy your special day!
- I’m thinking of you and all the wonderful times we’ve shared. Thank you for so many amazing memories and experiences! Happy 90th Birthday, Dad!
- As each year passes, I realize just how luck I am to have such a wonderful father like you. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope your 90th birthday is just as wonderful as you are!
- Having a Dad like you has made my life so much happier and more complete. I’ve learned so much from you, and I treasure every moment and lesson. On your 90th birthday, I want to thank you for all that you’ve done for me. I love you, Dad
- Superheroes are one in a million. An amazing Dad like you is one in a lifetime. Thanks for everything! Happy 90th birthday, Dad!
- Before you blow out the candles on your 90th birthday cake, I hope you’ll take a moment to remember what a wonderful father and friend you are. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
- No gift can ever match the love and affection you’ve given me all the years of my life. Have a fabulous 90th birthday, Dad!
- Dear Dad, Thank you for sharing your wisdom. Thank you for believing in me and always being there when I need it most. I hope you have the most joyous 90th birthday ever!
90th Birthday Wishes for Grandma
Looking for cute quotes for Grandma’s 90th birthday? Here are some wonderful ideas:
- Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma! You make the world a better place to live in – a place full of happiness and joy simply be spreading your immense love and care. Thanks for everything!
- Thinking loving thoughts of you, Grandma – and wishing you a 90th birthday that’s as special as you are!
- On your birthday, I’d like to say how much I appreciate all the little things you’ve done for me that have always made such a difference in my life. Wishing you a happy 90th birthday!
- Happy 90th birthday to the world’s best Grandma!
- God has truly blessed our family with you, Grandma. I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
90th Birthday Wishes for Grandpa
- You are the coolest Grandpa in town. Happy 90th Birthday! Love from your favorite grandchild,
- Grandpa, I hope your 90th birthday is filled with love, joy, fun and laughter. I am so thankful to have you as my grandfather!
- All the wonderful times I’ve spent with you will be sweet memories for the rest of my life. You are such an inspiration to me!
- The best Grandpa in the world deserves a special greeting from his favorite grandchild. Happy 90th birthday, Grandpa!
- You’ve brought so much joy and happiness to my life. I love you, Grandpa – Happy 90th birthday!
How to Send a 90th Birthday Message from the President
Did you know that the President of the United States will send a birthday card to any citizen who is 80 or older? (Military veterans are actually eligible at 70).
You can find complete instructions on ordering a card from The White House here.
You Might Also Like: